Thursday, July 28, 2011

Break Free!

Just finish my Final exam..... kind of confident because is not as complicated as I thought.
But still, A & B is still the option for my grade. Assignment is not that confident.

U know, i love to day dream a little when I break free from something, let it be exam, assignments, task...etc. Ok, just in case u're not, just ready to see the other side of me. :)

Dying-ly wish to go Sunway Lagoon now, to experience the fun, the cowboy town, music, laughter, roller coaster sound.....etc! Just making me excited to even have a glimpse of thought about it.

Lalalala~
Off to shopping tonight, but only 2 hours... Haha, but is OK, better than none. Im jail break now, gonna get myself to more shopping!! -Wish to have Camera, can take down my Favorite scene and also cloths that I love!-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!