One month plus ago, I started using Asience Shampoo. Mainly because it is from Japan & it seems quality product to me.
To my surprise, it does make my hair smooth like never before & I definitely in love with my hair. Plus, there are people who saying my hair looks good & it looks like I have just blown them, which I did'nt.
Asience Shampoo Range
But just as I thought it will be my life long shampoo, it starts to put me down. My hair starts to get dryer & is like.... not flexible anymore? Well I want too sure what happen, I use the same shampoo, same conditioner, same temperature of water.... what goes wrong? Only thing i could think of is WEATHER? Which...... I dont really buy it.
Still, it might be just for me. Different people different hair quality, so it might works for others, but just... not me. Just spotted another brand, again, is from Japan but manufacture @ Thailand. Cost around Rm17.90.
Imma gonna give it a try, H&S hair spa shampoo.

h&S hair spa Shampoo
Hope it will works for me...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Meow Puff!