Thursday, June 30, 2011

Glad to have You, my Beloved.

I use to think this is the best for me, but today, i realize, it is not best until God say so.

Felt no peace at all and lil freak off at the so call "best", don't understand why, but my heart just felt like a war going on inside, i feel like running back to arms of God, when i do so, i felt the ultimate peace from everything. You know, the feeling is like after you know you FAIL for your paper,then someone tell you that mark does not belongs to you & you actually PASS for your paper? Something like that kind of relief....

If there is anyone i could always turn to and to find someone who truly understand me, non other than Jesus. I am not being religious here, but Christianity is all about relationship with Jesus, & only through experience you could understand what exactly i meant.

I would surrender to my Jesus & let Him lead the way...... What i experience when i go on my own way, is just so not great & scary... I dont want to fall into the wrong pitch, but God, unto Your hand i surrender again. Only there i would find true rest & peace.

GLAD TO HAVE YOU BY MY SIDE, JESUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!