Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Yoo Hoo!





This few days i have been ocupy by many things, from studies to church...
But i feel H@PPY! Teehee..

Church never fails to give me the kind of joy, peace & satisfaction that I cant find from anywhere else... Eventhough all is work , work & Work! But i am longing to go & dont feel like missing any opportunity that I get!

Church is having a BIG events in 2 days time, so this week, I went to church & volunteer in areas that i could help out. Eventhough is tiring, but is WORTH! Felt so joyful everytime i serve in Church & to able to work together with other friends in church is just great! Lolx...






Cant wait for the big events thats gonna happen on Thursday night, every corner of the hall will be pack with Campus Students, Teenagers & Adults! Woots! & variety of limited T-shirts & stuff is gonna be on sale, i must grab them! (Dont know how.. i am LITERALLY BROKE) -Shout Out: "S.N.U!!" [Sponsors Needed Urgently]

I'm Lovin It! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!