Thursday (26/8/09)
I was super super depress after been told that I hv fail for my statistic. It was the worst and most depress day i ever had. Serious....my brain is stuck with big big stone..headache..till a point that I cant think. I Pray to God for guidiance and strength to stand up..and been counsel by my friend, but still, doesnt seems to cheer me up back....
* Eventhough it doesnt work out great, but I still want to thank my friend for counselling me and cheering me up. U guys are great! =)
Because in my mind, the FAIL is bigger than anything on that moment....well, this is not the first time i fail, in fact, i fail more than 10 times in my primary/secondary school life.
But this is the most WORST fail i might get in my study life, cause I will need at least 3 months to retake & pay another 1k to retake the whole sub...GRR!! worries is what all fills my mind...
Saturday(29/8/09)
Went for my interpersonal communication class. And class end at 11.30pm. While waiting for the lift to G floor, I was told by one of my classmate that the result is out. GOSH~ Looking forward to take but yet...SCARED. So, before i take my result,I first went to the Library to lend the books i need, in case i end up crying in the toilet. XD
After this, I step by step walk up from the stairs to 10th floor (place to get my result). Every step I take I ask God to help....to change my result....and lots lots more silly prayer.
Finally, I reach, and Ms Chitra start searching for my result.....I tell you, on that few seconds, my heart is beating so fast that it almost jump out from me. DA DA DA.......i saw her taking out a result slip from the stack of paper(other ppl's result) ......and pass to me....
Dare not open my eye to see....but cant stand....and I quickly take a look at all my grade.
And you know what? MICRACLE HAPPEN!
Human resource Management B
The Movies A
Statistic A
After double checking my names. The grade.....I finally believe that it was my result, start jumping, laughing and keep thanking Miss Chitra for it...I think she is kinda blur tho...
Her expression was like ~ Huh?? (??)
HEHEHEHEHE
Is really a great Miracle, I was hoping only to get a pass for my statistic, at least i can skip retaking..
but...God has rewarded me so greatly!! Whoa!!
SECRET
After sharing here, is no longer a secret. But nevermind.
This happen couple days ago, before the day I was told that I have fail for Statisic.
When Im praying..I heard God ask me to have quiet time with Him.
And my answer is always, "Altright God, I willl do it tomorrow"
And then forget about it...
This situation last for weeks.... God's call, I promise to do it, and end up forget. ==
Finally, till the day I thought I have fail...I finally make a stand to have my quiet time...on the next day....
No doubt, I did it...
YEA...I worship Him and He speak to me a little bit...which too touch me..
(God knows me well.....He knows I wont listen to Him when He told me nicely...and thats why He use a harsh way to scare me)
Advice: Better do it when God ask you to do it. Dont ever wait till He use some OTHER way to tell you to do it. =)
LeSSON
And from this, I learn that I should always put God first and my trust in Him. And He will take care of the rest.
When we first honor God, He will honor us back.
I have finally understand what it means.
Studies & money is only things i need for survive...i cant have it forever no matter how tight i hold to it....and is so unstable to rely on all this...
But God is my solid rock, a place where I can build my trust in...the place where I know it wont fail me or make me fall....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Meow Puff!