Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Lai Yee baby's full moon party

(zoom to view)


Still remember, Lai Yee's wedding was celebrated not long time ago...
And now I'll have to share about Lai Yee's baby full moon party..
XD

2 in a roll.....

THe party is kinda fun

I "tumpang" Chin Lim's car to Lai Yee's house. And the first thing i do is passing the presents that is share among 4 of us to Lai Yee ( Mei ting, Yee leng, Chooi Mun and Me). << {2 of them absent, FFK me......=( } Then of cause, we find a BEST place to sit..and begin to serve ourself with food... THere are Yong Tau Fu and some fried thingy (i dont know what is it), Mee Hoon, Rice and Orange Juice/Beer. Why Yong Tao Foo? Cause Lai Yee's family runs a Yong Tau Foo business in K.L . YUm....





I scoop alot of food...and end up, 2/5 of it is wasted..I WAS FULL!! == Consequences of GREEDY...and get scolded by friends sitting beside me.....XP (what to do, my stomach reject it)

While i stop bitting food and my friend still working hard to swallow everything they took, i start the chit chat session......and snapping picture session....heh....we talk about our college, work, life and we too gossip (not really gossip, just making fun of someone and purposely speak loudly to ensure "that' person hears it) >>>haha, we dont hurt that person(Mr Liew), we are just playing.....because this is our "way of kicking guy out" when all girls is talking and 1 guy PURPOSELY squeeze into the group.

Bout 8pm, people start coming. OH YEA, forget to tell, we are the first one who arrive (Me, Pei Wen, Lam, Wan Jun, Jie Yee, Chin Lim, Alan, & Florence). We didnt talk much to the 8pm batch, maybe we are not their gang and they are not ours, eventhough we have been in the same class for 2 years. =D

EAT EAT TALK TALK SNAP SNAP GOSSIP GOSSIP......then there comes my old enemy, yea, Mr Dark(Justice Bao number 1). And of cause, as usual, start criticizing each other from the second he sat down till the last minute we leave the party. == I thought we have mature and that will not happen again....but......Speechless.....




10.30pm we leave the party......(cause Pei Wen wanted to leave d) and me chin lim , wan jun, jie yee went for yam cha time....we skip from Old Town to Snow Flakes and settle on Asia Cafe.

I have Soya Bean and 2 pair of chicken wings, and the rest of them just a cup of drink (maybe i didnt eat much in the party...I guess)

And my mom called at 11+ and ask me to go back.....cause is FREAKING late d.......=S got scolded of cause......AT CINDERELLA TIMING, we leave that place and straight away went home....thats about my outting with friends. BYEBYE





Here is 2 pic that I want to share....



Lai Yee's baby
( 1 month old )




My Old friends...

Jie Yee, Wan Jun, Vivien, Pei Wen

My chit chatting & gossing friends

XD

bYE~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!