Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I just need you

Today is my first class after 3 weeks semester break....after locking myself to a fewer than 20 peoples zone for 3 weeks, i find it kinda unused to see so many peoples in 1 day and saying HI to peoples I do not know...

BTW, I still went... and TER-met Angel at the main door...is still early and so together we went for Breakfast at 1st floor... ordered a Nasi Lemak. 8.30am sharp i leave and went straight up to 8th floor for my 1st class ( Management Information System). As i enter, my heart was yelling " OH GOSH...ALL NEW FACES..." Well in other word....non of my friend is in that class.....
& thats when my mind appear 1 person that make me calm and feel better. A person that always there.....eventhough I might be all alone in a dark room or wherever....There will still hv a person who always be with me...JESUS....On that moment i could imagine that Jesus is sitting right besides me...

Awhile later, Kenrick come into our class, and Yea.... GOt 1 friend, finally
We stay in the class for 1 hour++. After that, Kenrick suggest to go for lunch at the next building's canteen ( at 10.30am)...but we end up eating at YAW FATT(Summit). Some correction, is he eating, not me...i just order a drink. XD

DING DONG! is 12PM ....I have another class.....Intro for News Reporting...
AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN........THE WHOLE THING FOR PREVIOUS CLASS REPEAT. EXCEPT THE GOD SENT FRIEND DIDNT APPEAR......GRR......

Nevermind....who cares......EVERYONE HAS TO GO THROUGH THAT IN ORDER TO BE INDEPENDENT RITE? JUST A PROCESS OF BEING MATURE AND MEETING NEW PEOPLE. XD

MY CONCLU IS....

NO MATTER HOW LONELY I FEEL, I WILL NEVER BE ALONE. THERE MUST BE AT LEAST 1 PERSON IS WITH ME AND HELP ME ....AND THAT PERSON IS THE MOST POWERFUL, GREAT, CLEVER PERSON IN THE UNIVERSE!! IF I LOSS HIM, THATS THE END OF ME...BUT I KNOW FOR SURE THAT IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!