Wednesday, July 15, 2009


HOW IS MY DREAM PROM NIGHT?? HMM...

r


My dream prom night will be....
Going prom night with a Nice Dress!! ( Like dresses below)



(I love this the most)

A perfect hairstyle!!




And a pair of Magical SHOES!!


Secondly

Have a great partner!! (If no partner, must have a bunch of good and close friend too!) or else I rather not going.


Thirdly

I must get a chance to dance with my partner (or dance around the dance floor with my bunch of friends). Because to me, prom night is all about the dress and DANCING!! (eventhough I dont know how to dance. xoxoxo)



ADDITIONAL INFO WILL BE ADDED....

3 comments:

  1. haha..u will go to prom night soon??? i think ui have no chance to go in my life but i wish u have a this chance and enjoy your prom night with your lover or partner hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks lot!
    Btw, y u got no chance wor? we are same age.why i have and yet u dont have
    PLUS! u already have a PARTNER...doinkzzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. haiz...u dont know ger lar. u have a lot of friend and all also different categories wan and maybe u have very rich bf leh but my life just a normal only. but i also very happy now haha event i know i wont get this life bla bla bla...just forget it only la.My SUSHI leh?? i waiting u post to me leh haha....

    ReplyDelete

Meow Puff!