Saturday, July 18, 2009

REVOLUTION PARTY ROX!!




WHOA!
Just came back from this GREAT PARTY!!
WHOA!!
Is so NICE and SATISFYING....
WHOA!!!
I have been INSPIRED by the songs and message!!
WHOAAAAAA!!!!
I was so touch when I see SOULS were SAVEEEE!!
All thanks, give to our Saviour!! J.C!!
WHO J.C ???



HE is JESUS CHRIST!!
The King of king
&
Lord of lord!!

By 4pm ++, we bump into Miss Jamie's car and start our journey to SEGi Kota Damansara.
In our journey, we stop by a petrol station MC.D to have our DINNER..(Early dinner) which took around 1/2 hour
And, we finally reach SEGi KD at 5.20pm. ( Approximately)
As we reach there.everyone start spreading up and went on to their own job duty
Whereas...im the only one in the car....BLURRING...
Dont know which way to go and dont know where to help
(Consequences of not attending the meetingSSS)

And I pray to God to give me some work...dont let me stand there doing nothing...
Look useless kay...
PHEW God doesnt give me a job, but He gave me a courage to go forward and ask others for help

Finally!!
I got a GOOD job!
Why I say is a GOOD job?
Cause this area is my strength!
I have been doing this job for year ++
AN URSHERER!
COOL HUH....
God already know your strength without going through any interview
XD
I'm currently takin HR...
So, bear with me if i accidently put in my HR point of view...


THEN!

I got assign to greet people at Station 1 with few peoples,
(1 floor below the AuDi)
Kinda scare to work with people I dont know...
So, how to overcome?
Know them lo!

I go up to them and start intoducing myself
"Hi! My name is Vivien, and u are?"
bla
bla
bla....

Conclusion! I get to know all my teamates ( 3 of them)
Rebecca, Jasmond, NE and Ser Fei
OOPS is 4
XD

We talk talk talk, greet greet greet, laugh laugh laugh and intro intro intro while the visitors is eating Delicious food upstair... =S
BTW!!
I really have great time by talking with people from different church and college...

7.15pm reach!
Daryl call us to go up and get ready to ursher the visitor to their seats...
But most of the time.
I watch the performance...and my New Friend in auditorium (Clare) do the work
=.='
Sorry Clare....

The Party schedule:
CHOIR
DANCE
SEGI SUBANG PERFORMANCE
WORSHIP
(by SEGi KD and ACTS church)
MESSAGE
PRAYER TIME
( FOR PEOPLE WHO WANTED TO ACCEPT JESUS AND PEOPLE WHO WANT GOD TO COMES INTO THEIR LIFE AGAIN)

FELLOWSHIP


Let me brief more about the MEssage time
WELL..
PASTOR KENNETH really did a GREAT job!!
His message is inspiring and FUNNY!
He has made the whole room fill with laughter throughout the whole message time..
WHOA!!
But on the meanwhile of laughing....
He is able to bring out the message that God wants His children to know..
ANd....it is just so....INSPIRING...
I know that
Today..
God is living in Pastor Kenneth, every word he spoke, is from God...
God must have guiding him when he is preparing for today's message....

WHAT HAVE I LEARN ??
HMM..
LETS SEE..
1ST.. GOD HAS GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF LOVE, SOUND MINDED AND POWER
BUT NOT FEAR!!

2ND..STOP LOOKING BACK TO YOUR PAST!
("THEY' ARE NOT PRETTY IS NOT HANDSOME
NOT NICE TO SEE)

FOR IT WILL STOP YOU FROM SEEING GOD PLAN CLEARLY!!

3RD.. ENEMY CAN BECOME YOUR FRIEND IF WE WALK WITH GOD
WHEN GOD IS IN THAT RELATIONSHIP
IT WILL SURELY TURN OUT GREAT!!
(THROUGH MY EXP I TELL YOU)

JOY!!

In the prayer time....
Quite a number of people have accept Christ after hearing the message
they were touch by God's message....
And as I see them find their right path
my heart is so happy and is so touch
Im really happy because
I know that now, God has live in them
From today onwards, they no longer the same
Because Jesus is in them.....
Guiding, protecting, leading, love and cares for them...

They finally find their safety zone..
No longer living with a bomb that might BOMB them anytime...
(Death and walk into the opposite side of Heaven)

BESIDES

wherever i saw someone got save..
my mind will cross over with this vision

[ANGELS LAUGHING FOR JOY AND CLAPPING THEIR HANDS]
[JESUS SMILING BEHIND THE ANGELS.....AND HIS EYES IS FILL WITH TEARS...BECAUSE, HIS SON HAS FINALLY FIND THE WAY BACK HOME, HE IS NO LONGER A LOSE CHILD.]

FINALLY

PRAISE THE LORD!!
=D

The party end with a worship song...
And we walk out from the Audi to fellowship with our friends
BUT..
Din manage to snap any picture...
SAD
=(
Woo....
Cause the bus that send us back to SEGI SUBANG is already there...
EWWWWWWW
So...FAST!!


SUM UP!
YOU SHOULD COME FOR THE NEXT REVOLUTION PARTY
U WILL NEVER REGRET FOR SPENDING THE 3 HOURS WITH US!!
THIS IS THE 3 HOURS THAT CHANGE UR WHOLE LIFE!!

WORTH IT!!


PM: I HAVE GREAT TIME AND I WISH TO STAY LONGER TO FELLOWSHIP WITH THEM!!
CAN I REWIND THE TIME PLZ??
XD

AWW....JUST
KIDDING!

BYE~


GOD BLESS KAMU!!



4 comments:

  1. It is a great party!!!! i definitely coming next year!!! write my name 1st alright ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure I will!!
    Good that u lyk it and glad that u come with group of friends!
    Thank u !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Revolution pics uploaded in mua blog =)

    ReplyDelete

Meow Puff!