Monday, July 13, 2009

How God save me from Mr.F


A Flasher is one of the character in my today's post.
Few days ago, I met Mr F .

The story goes like this.
After Human Resource class ended, I happily walk to the place where my aunty ussually for wait for me. After I cross over the bridge, I give a call to my aunty who still havent reach.

Vivien : Aunty, are you on the way?
Aunty: Yes yes..Wait for me infront of your college.
Vivien: Huh? Infront of college? I already cross over the bridge.
Aunty: Erm, nevermind, u just cross back to another side and wait for me there.
Vivien: Alright. Goodbye.


Have no choice but to cross back to another side. As I reach the other side of the bridge, I sense something weird. When I look up, I saw a guy with a polite look, a lil bit messy hair, and casual wear walking towards me. Well, at first i thought he just wanted to cross the bridge, and so I move aside for him to walk up. But, what suprise me is, as i move left, he follow...
Within that second, my mind suddenly remember what my friend Yve Vonne has told me 2 semester ago,

"THAT BRIDGE GOT A LOT OF FLASHER, QUITE A NUMBER OF GIRL KENA"

OOPs! Flasher???
I quickly pull back my attention from him and pretend I could not see him at all and walk straight...(all this in one second)
As i walk pass this guy, he say this...." Nak Nampak?" (with his hand holiding his pants)

Auto reaction : Of cause, I was shock and walk quickly to a safety zone (anywhere I cant see him will be my safety zone)


I took about 2 minutes to calm down (eventhough I didnt see anything, thank God)...then I walk back to my college to wait for my aunty. I think there will be much safer than standing in a bus station.


3 minutes waiting, my aunty finally arrive.


I finally know that God is concern about me when my aunty told me this


"Hey, Vivien, u dont have to wait for my over the bridge anymore. Cause I'm picking up this 2 children and I will be passing by your college already. "


WOW! I was shock by this! Cause for the past few semester I have been asking her to pick me up from college front door , but she always say is inconvenient...

And after I met the flasher, she immediately bring me this good news....

I would call this a miracle...It must be God who send this 2 children for my aunty to fetch, so that she can passby my college & save me from meeting with FLASHER again!!


CONCLUSION:

WALK WITH GOD AND YOU WILL BE PROTECTED IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE

4 comments:

  1. wah... so dangerous leh!! u not scare meh??? malay or indian guy??? why that day u not try to scream neh??? maybe he will scare and run away lol haha.. but anyway, next time u must bebebebebecareful ar and dun cross the bridge alone anymore k.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u Yee Leng for ur caring....=D
    Btw, he didnt do anything la, Luckily..PHEW...Or else i memang scream like mad d....
    i think he is malay la, but not sure whether is local or not....maybe is foreign workers. No idea......
    I also wish i dont need to cross that bridge anymore, but sometimes, my aunty wait there.....Really got no choice.

    U pray more for me la.....ask God to protect me.=D

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... u Fong Sam lah , i will always pray for my frend ( best and kind friend only ) expecially u because u still a child mah haha.. joke only~ anyway, u must becareful and try to take umbrella or bottle when u cross the bridge alone . This is for your safety de.Take Care ya.

    God will always protect u de AMUM =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. tHAnk you my dear friend!!
    May God bless you too!! =D

    ReplyDelete

Meow Puff!