I never know that life can be so cruel... & so real.
Without any physical touch, i felt the pinch every moment... a pain that you wish to run away from every second but you can't
Reality is cruel when you find that everything seems to be against you & you are trying to please everything... #Life
To add on to this crisis... different opinion from different people piles in like crazy... leaving a poor Sanguin with fickle mind suffer like never before to figure out the truth. #Confusion
If i were to find a beach nearby, i would have pay a visit & scream my lungs out... but well, only pool were found. #Fail
Haih, time to grow up Fee. Fairy tale life has comes to an end & life begins!
I thought, so long as i hid in my comfort zone, then the world wouldn't have bother me.. but well, guess the world has brought it cruelness into my nice comfy zone... poking me every moment. #Annoying
Not to say my problem is very big, but is definitely big enough to keep my brain occupy almost every second. I totally feel the gold that were burned in order to be mold.
Just that, i never knew, to grow up, it requires so much pain (Just like a wisdom tooth.. i think)
How would this come to a conclusion? I really have no idea... but i definitely desire of a better & stronger me to be birth from this. If not now, when? The next could have been worst.
But things can never go any worst, because despite all these, i may fall to the pit, but in the pit, i know the hand of God is catching me. I am not here wanting to end or talk like a Christian, but this is what that keeps me going...
I know i will never have the strength on my own to face all these... never. It must be someone greater who promise me greater thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Meow Puff!