I wasn't sure of what's going on within,
when even i wasn't conscious, like waking up halfway from nap, I feel it. Is "Ouch!"
First time experiencing all these & never knew it was such a painful experience...
Is like I'm letting go Kit Kat when it almost reaches my mouth. Haha.. (times 5 of it maybe)
But good news is, for this couple of days, I see changes in my spirit as I chooses to obey.
Confess I did blame why things has to happen this way & why do I need to walk this journey, that make my year filled with so much..... emotions. Each time i recall, I just wish history could be change, maybe a little swift, my journey would have been different, perhaps, more easier to go through.
But again, if i did not go through all these, will i then able to share my testimony (by faith) to the people that i'm meeting in future?
Guess now is the time for me to take some "Meat" already..... my new born "Teeth" yet to get use to it & need to be stronger to chew on more!
"Meat" - Facing circumstance that will need more maturity
"Teeth" - Spiritual "muscle"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Meow Puff!