Thursday, July 12, 2012

Significant Decision - 1st Step of Surrendering

I choose to post this up is because this week mark a significant moment for me.
Going to make a decision, a decision that causes me to struggle so much in within...
Battle of flesh & God... reasoning & obedient..

I'm not sure what will the decision lead to, both lead to totally different path...yet i cant be certain of what exactly awaiting. Till yesterday, I have made the decision that I'll follow the path which my flesh going against, tough time, catch myself taking deep breath each time the thought cross my mind.

Well, next week, i'll see the result of it. I was praying, its not that bad as i thought, i need to trust, that the One who called me to take the narrow path, have everything in His hand & His promise stand.

"My plan is to prosper you, not to harm you" 

Facing the Giant thought me something:
"If we win, we will praise You; If we lose, we will praise You!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!