But now, stepping into the month of March, i finally knew why did He gave me that verse, because this is only when "a flight started to fly off", this is the hands of God going to move things like never before, build His people up like never before & i am going to see new things that never imagine.
Of cause, im lil afraid, yet, also happy in the sense that God is planning something great! One thing i am sure, I will never be the same like who am I today when this season comes to its end. :)
"Lord, if things that going to come is Your will, strengthen me & let me walk with You & not drift away. Let Your spirit of love, sound mind & power dwells in me. I want to have the courage of boldness of Joshua! In the mighty name of God, Amen"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Meow Puff!