But for me, Tong Yuen is an all season dessert. So out of hunger for it, I finally made the request to my mom & she make the soup, I make the Tong Yuen.

Before throwing them into pot to BOIL

"Goh Lang Ho" - Pass Cold River (Direct Translate)
Meaning, after boiling, Tong Yuen will be thrown into drinking water immediately
(Hot+Cold)

Final product!
Enjoying my Tong Yuen now! :) This round a lil lazy, is just plain Tong Yuen, but next round, will definitely have some "content" in it!!
Other than that, through this small making of dessert, I realize, I gotto step up & start learning more dishes aka to be more independent. For the past few days, God has been teaching me stuff & revealing to me my weakness & is time to make the changes! :D
-Never easy, but also never impossibe with God-
Hey since u so like to eat tong yuen then how about we make it on next tuesday ??? hahah u make for me eat :)
ReplyDeleteOkie! I incharge!
ReplyDelete