Tang Yuan - As a Chinese, I should learn to at least know some chinese stuff. So I choose Tang Yuan, because it is the most simple Chinese Dessert to kick start with, I kinda know from A-Z. However to really master it, will still take some time. :)
Sushi Roll - Is our all time favourite food. Im still figuring out how to make the rice. Bao is real good at this & Fish is pro in frying stuff. Gotto learn from both of this Si Fu. XD
Cake - Why cake? I personally don't favor cake that much. But, cake is really a girly stuff, at least to me. :) & with the motivation of my mother (buying all the ingredients for me), I decided to "recruit" it into my Cooking Goal. Is really something NEW to us, but not to Fish. However, we gotto take it up to the next level. We will do all measurement on our own. Hope our Secret Recipe turns out well! ;)




Dont worry !!! I also not eat cheeze cake wan hahah and i mostly like chips wahhaa ...and also butter cake not bad also.
ReplyDelete