My mommy, whom i first turn to, has given me so much good advice & toughen me to face it. Her knowledge upon handling all this thing is just....beyond ur imagination! My church has given me unlimited support & has taught me ways to handle. Both of my mentor, despite all their busy-ness, they still call me to explain why & how to handle. They gave me so much advice as well confidence to face the situation. Every single moment, they remember me. I truly appreciate it alot! Besides, my pastor who seems so cool, today i realize that eventhough he might not show it, but deep inside, he is truly a pastor who cares & loves all campus students! I wants to give thanks to all this people who has help me so much & sincerely care for me. I love them! & I also know that, i am not alone! & I felt so save & protected to be in this church!!
-Felt proud tho! -
No comments:
Post a Comment
Meow Puff!