Saturday, May 21, 2011

Beach - The Endless Beauty


I am so happy that 12 of us able to make it for this trip, to Port Dickson!
I am truly excited!! Well, not to say i have never been there, but is that, every single opportunity that I get to enjoy is treasured!

I am so bless with a group of friends in my college, we study in the same building, serving the same Lord , and now we go together as a group to PD!

In the trip, we get the opportunity to experience the nature for once after all the hectic life in the city.
To walk bare footed on the warm sand , listening to the sound of waves & winds, hearing the laughter of my friends.... is such a great
enjoyment! Looking down, different shapes of seashells capture my eyes & gave me an urge to collects them, looking up to the endless sea & sky, my heart is filled with admiration of God's beautiful work.

Even though there are moments i feel like i wish to get back & get myself out of the sandy feeling & stinky smell... but now sitting here blogging, i once wish again that I would able to sit on the beach & admire the beautiful scene..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!