Saturday, October 16, 2010

My Birthday 2010

After so long saying that im not 20, I finally have to admit now. Lol!

This year, is also a SURPRISE one.
Woots, receive some Surprise call too!
Melissa Ong (My sister in Christ and best friend!), Mei Ting (My best Friend), Daren (Heng dai?!). THank you so much!

I will start from my Homes, yesterday all the October babies got their surprise! Cake coming out during Game time, while im still all excited for the game. Haha, and I got this birthday card from my Homies.


Thank you SJ9!

Then, when Im having my YAM CHA time with my family, I found out that my Ji Mui has sent me a card when im still in Homes! Really got shock... we are staying so far away....and at night somemore man!
When I reach home, I open it and i saw this......






What a creative & nice card rite?
She really got heart la..... Must make her a nicer 1 next year. :D

"Thank you so much Yee Leng my BFF!
Really appreciate it"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!