And I realize that window shopping is really not me, is just not my type. The temptation to grab something and pay for it is still stirring within.
However, my desire is limited by the amount of cash I have in hand. On the meanwhile, the shopping cart in my mind has already fill up the first and second page and is still loading!!
Shurks!
So, I have decided. i should have come out with a REAL shopping cart. And achieve it 1 by 1.
For now,
Less Likely to achieve one

AS LOOP TERRY SS HOODY SOLID
| Views: | 68 | Brand: | NIKE |
| Product ID: | 374795-670 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 374795-670 end_of_the_skype_highlighting | | |
| Availability: | 100 | Retail Price: | - |
| Member Price: | Selling Price: | RM159.00 | |

DMC-TS1S
12.1 Megapixel Digital Camera
•3m Water Proof
Take photos under 3m of water.•1.5m Shock Proof
Durable casing to withstand falls.•Intelligent Auto Mode
Helps prevent shooting errors.•4.6x Optical Zoom
28mm wide-angle LUMIX® Lens•Orange
Yar, is expensive. But is just my own goal. Achieve or not, urm..another story.
Most Likely to Achieve
(That I can name it for now)
(Picture Below is for illustration purpose)

Dresses

Heels

Simple Make-Up Kit

Jacket (Black)

Goggle

White Watch
-2BCon't-
Hey i'm edy bought lioa one purple goggle return back to u ^.^
ReplyDeleteNext time come to your house then take for u k ;)
Thank you! :)
ReplyDeletethe pic of that makeup kit is not "simple". got time bring u shopping
ReplyDelete