Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Escaping from the Assignments life...

Settling down at Blog after focusing more than half an hour on Law Vs Moral a.k.a the 2 marks assignment. =.=

Lolz!
Okay, by the way, the assignment part is just to give u a picture of what i am currently into now.

Past few days, I went to Popular while my mommy shopping at Watson. Lolx, so i pick up this book by Little Black Dress called Perfect Image among lots of Girly books. And surprisingly, I cant stop reading it... Am so addicted that I almost forget Im sitting at Popular's floor and people walking around me.

Awesome book man~! Is so nice that today we went back and i got disapoint when I cant find that book nimore. :( But, God bless me. I found it at another corner of bookshelf! Left 2 copies ni.

Woots! Im getting it tomorrow man~! It really brings me to where the character are...
Oh ya, btw, this book is about a Ordinary look girl with model body try to fit into modeling world, The Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!