Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thursday (November 19)

My today's diary.

Hardly get myself out of my bed @ 7.30am. =.='
But still have to pull myself up, torturing......
Wash up & change as usual, and bump into Aunty Anne's car.

Reach college @ 8.35am sharp, thank God, Miss Sham not there yet. So, start prepraring my stuff...notes, pens, speck..etc. 5 minutes later, Miss Sham still hasnt shown up, so decide to buy something for my breakfast.
Is really unusual seeing me having my breakfast, but today, I really need to start practicing this habit again...for health sake. =)
Took 6-7 minutes to buy a banana cake from Cafeteria, and rush back to class. And now, Miss Sham is taking attendance. Thank God again, she just started, manage to get my attendance after taking the risk to buy my breakfast.
Cutting some pointless part. We start marking our quiz paper after 10-15 minutes.
Exciting but scare....
As we mark our MCQ, my mind is fill with this words "Cham/My 10 marks gone". Auto repeated for dont know how many times...
Follow by subjective, worst...forget to do one part, is not forget actually, but the question not clear enough, mislead us. (=.=)
Ps.She starts blaming**

After marking, we get our papers back, oh no.....8.9marks....I know it is not really bad, but after seeing my overall mark, includes my midterm, 1st quiz & stuff, I only left 5-6 marks to lost for my final!! Is so near to get B! ='(

But still...I have tried my best, so didnt blame myself much. =P

For now, Im rush-reading my Sophie's World (philosophy)....Cause Im having a quiz for this...from Chap 16 to the end....For ur info, now im still reading chap 20, I think I have 8-10 more to go.....!!!!

Ok, thats my half day diary, going for CF commitee meeting now. Cya later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!