Sunday, November 29, 2009

Dream

Yesterday night..I have a dream...
We were studying as usual..In a class with light off.
But, out of sudden, my lecturer pull out a Purple Key & ask
"What is the most important thing in life?"
& I answered "Salvation" (This shouldnt be the most important thing, but this is my answer in dream)
My lecturer continue "This is the key of salvation."

And she started to throw the key to students...But students couldnt catch the purple key..It just slip through their hands. As students struggling to catch, my lecturer added this "Those who could not get hold on this key, he/she does not have salvation yet."

Right after this...She throw the key to me....I tried to catch it.....But it just keep getting away, and flew back to my lecturer.... Im really nervous...eventhough I know why I couldnt get hold of it.

Next, she pass it to one of my friend....& she is the only one who can hold the key tight on her palm. She deserve the key.

To me, this is a dream from God, saying that I still haven't get hold on the salvation. I need to work harder on my FAITH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!