Sunday, June 7, 2009

Story of a CROWN


From what I watch from Disney. A king is always with a Crown. A crown has made the king to become powerful in the nation he rules. But once the crown is taken off from the head of the king, he is no longer a man who everyone in that nation praise and afriad of....he is just a MAN like you and me.



King in Little Mermaid




King in Sleeping Beauty


What Im trying to say from here is, God is my crown. He is my strength, shield, and comforter. Besides, a crown is always on top of a man's head, and this have symbolize that Jesus is always above me, He is my master and He is above everything.


Today, when I pray to Him, He says:

"Fee Vien, don't be afraid, just go for every door that I have open for you, and I will support you from behind. I wont let you fall. When you need wisdom, I'll provide. All the door that I have open for you is all comes from My love for you, I'm just finding chances to reward you, My daughter. And I also want to stretch your faith to me...I want to bring you home safely, I dont want to see you ended up in hell. "

From this quiet time, I got back the feeling of having Jesus watching over me....a secure and courage feeling...which I loses it most of the time.

God, this is all I need....no matter how good am I in certain things, or how many things I have archieve in life...I still can't find the peace, the joy and the SMILE that I can have by placing my mind, soul and heart to YOU.

The world provide me with things that can satisfy me temporary...But YOU provide me with things that can last me eternally....bringing out the true joy in me...


A happy heart and a heart fills with love....is ALL I need...

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!