Sunday, June 14, 2009

IS SO HURT !!!!

This saturday(13/6), I went for a secondary class gathering...well, is SUPER bored. I went there... and everyone got their own things to do and got their own things to talk. BORED! We was separated into 3 tables. But that is not the main point for this post.

After being there for 45 minutes ++, one of my friends suddenly say this to me, "Hey, Fee Vien, u abit plum already huh....but is nice, too thin not nice"
"WHAT?!!" this is the first and only word that appears in my mind when i heard the word PLUM!! I want to faint already.....This is the first time in my life I heard my friend say I am plum.....plum means FAT wei!! WOO...I really need to do some dieting and exercise FROM NOW ON.......I'm gonna get rid of this PLUM tihngs from my body A.S.A.P!!!!!!!

BUT.......once i come to think of I cant touch my favourite snacks, maggie..biscuit..till I get back to my previous size...my HEART is so HURT! ALMOST BREAKING... I cant see all my darlings for months wei.........woo.....!! This time really kena hurt kao kao already

Current status: EMoing~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!