Until today, I find the beauty in prayer...
I was bombarded from left & right with different things, I was push to a corner where I cant sustain anymore, I cant run but to face, but I have no idea of the direction. With the remaining strength that I had, to pretend strong on the outside while inner is trembling & struggling.
My spirit is weak & keep pushing myself to lead a way out of the situation... but it just doesnt work.
I find peaceless & I just wants to run away from the situation. Until, I remember God is always with me wherever I go, then I begins to close my eyes in the midst of the situation... I begin to pour out my worries, burdens in prayer.. I cry out inside to God, asking for rescue... during that moment, I begin to feel peace & assurance.
Now, I realize, how much in the past the evil one has tried to rob my prayer, my awesome time to dwell in the presence of Prince of peace, the loving grace of my Abba Father & the most understanding Best Friend - Jesus.
-Jesus has reminded me that He is the author of my life, everything happens for a reason. So I dare to say, this obstacle is just going to grow me & make me a better person. I want to thank God for listening to my prayer, for I have once pray "God, mold me, make me a better & strong leader". Jesus, thank you for molding me. I praise you! For i know You will hold me & walk me through the situation. No one will rob the plans You have for me, your daughter, your 'soul'dier! -
-Ku mau cinta Yesus selamanya-
No comments:
Post a Comment
Meow Puff!