Thursday, March 5, 2009

VieN's "Low" Profile



~Name: Vivien.C (as in nickname)
~Nickname by friends: Watermelon vien, Rabbit Gal, Fat Gal (I'M NOT!!), FAT Mosquitol, GIGI BESI (Creator:YEE SIEMENS!!), College Gal (By Missie Ann)..
(will be update)

~Age: 18 (still havent reach my birthday...So dont say Im 19 plz...)
~D.O.B: 16th Oct 90
~Education: American Degree Program, Major in Comm and Management
~Religion: CHRISTIAN!! ^^
~Personalities: Friendly, Cheerful, Obedient!! XD
~What I always wear? A smile =) on my face & A happy mind which U couldn't see
~COUNTRY that I'm gonna visit: France, Japan, Aus, HK
~WHAT PEOPLE USSUALLY DESCRIBE ABOUT ME?
ღ Gal In Jail
ღ Guai Guai Lui
ღ Sam 8 Po
ღCheerful Gal
ღ Sakai









In progress of becoming a gl

God wants her to be

Like:


MUSIC ROX MY LIFE, So....Please Dont Stop The Music~
Eat & Sleep (Characteristic of PiGG)
Friends who is understanding!!
Hang out with friends whom I feel comfortable with
PIZZA HUT - "U" ROX when Im hungry!!





VieN's precius friends





My caring and understanding Friends!! ya!!


My secondary skul uni symbolize my
Happiest Moment ♥


Dislike:

Do something I dont feel like doing it on that moment
Couldnt sleep when I wanted to
See but cant eat....=.="
Assigment...who likes?? =.="
Get scolded by someone..Pull my mood down to -100
People who talk bad about Jesus (so BEWARE...)



HPPY VieN ™


2 comments:

  1. "cat nga" aso wan take pic??
    walao~~~
    xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha, what this call? This call Creative! BluekzZz..... ^^

    ReplyDelete

Meow Puff!