The group picture of da YOUTH!! They are the people who teaches me and bring lots of Joy to my life! Thanks guys !!
MY TWINS SISTA IN CHRIST! MELISSA ONG
Basicly, during watch night service we are worshipping and share testimony. I am one of them who shared the good work of Christ to me! Hmm...is kinda scary when Pastor Alvin text me to ask for my comfirmation....and I think i will probly reject it.....erm yea i does, but Pastor Alvin text me second time and I hear God is asking me to go....and i accepted it. Kinda impossible for the Pass Fee Vien.....
I shared bout wud God has done in my Ns Life and College Life during 2008. And i think i am kinda DUMB when i start my testimony with "Good evening to everyone, and im sorry for the BROKEN ENGLIST that im going to speak later." ......== zzzzz Aunty Wendy keep laughing at this.....doink~
But it doesnt matter. Because this add to the packet of "REASON TO SMILE' of mine again! Cool huh! ^^ My packet is kinda full....but i am preparing another packet, because i know i will still continue to input something into it with my DUMB thinking or mayb Lame thinking (which Zekey like to say). XD
THANK YOU JESUS FOR EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE !
No comments:
Post a Comment
Meow Puff!